Buenosimos Garden Cafe is a perfect fit for DIY brides as it only requires minimal styling. The owner also allows you to use all the pieces of furniture inside and re-arrange them according to your liking.
We originally planned to do our wedding in the far flung Cavite area and thought of only inviting 30-40 people to witness us exchanging our vows, but we found it impossible. Relatives, let alone, are the ones more excited for this one big celebration of the union of two families.
Hunting for the wedding venue was I think the most difficult part in the wedding preparations as you have to consider a lot of factors especially affordability& accessibility. We were only able to book our venue in the second week of April as we had a lot of considerations. I wanted it to be outdoor actually, anywhere with a touch of nature. I find air conditioned walled halls boring. Since our wedding is a tennis-themed, I seriously considered doing it in an outdoor tennis court, but unfortunately, I couldn’t find a good one in the Southern area of NCR. Of course, I also need to consider the probable weather in June. What if it’s still too hot by then? or, what if it rains?
Thank God, I found Buenosimos Garden Café in Las Pinas while googling for garden wedding venues in Las Pinas. It’s not really a common venue for weddings as it is relatively small. I think it can only comfortably accommodates up to 120 people.
- Buenosimos Garden Cafe is a perfect fit for DIY brides as it only requires minimal styling. The owner also allows you to use all the pieces of furniture inside and re-arrange them according to your liking.
- Of course, for a kuripot bride, what I love most about the venue is its pricing. Buenosimos Garden Cafe offers a four-hour function for only PhP6,500 anytime from 8am-6pm and PhP8,500 from 6pm onwards.
- It has a dressing room which you can rent for PhP 500 per hour. It also has a basic sound system which you can use by only adding PhP1,500.
- Kim, the manager, is very helpful and accommodating. He’s a ‘biritero’. I think you can arrange to get him to sing for your wedding. Lastly, I love the venue’s cozy ambience.
- We booked the dressing room for three hours for wedding preps. We didn’t have a comfortable stay however, as there was only one air-conditioner. I even had to go near where the air blows directly just to avoid my make-up to melt.
- The sound system only includes two microphones and they do not have microphone stand. The sound quality of the speakers is fair. If I had to rate it from 1-10, 10 being the highest, I would give it 7. Depending on your need, I think you have to check the sound system prior to your event, something which we failed to do.
- Buenosimos Garden Cafe, is I think still not a popular event venue. Some tricycle drivers don’t even know it yet. It’s best to advice your commuting guests to use Italia 500 (a well known subdivision in BF Resort, Las Pinas) as a point of reference. Buenosimos Garden Cafe is just in front Italia 500.
Here’s our wedding set-up in collaboration with Rosebey Catering: