BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD
It’s such a great honor for a novice blogger like me to be nominated by a veteran in the industry – the hut owner . That itself is a great achievement or award. Check out his blog for insightful travel tips.
Well, here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
Here are the questions of The Hut Owner posted for me and my brief response :
- How often do you have your foot cleaned and massaged in a foot spa? Why or Why not? Once in a blue moon. I’m blessed with a husband who has skills in massaging. Only my husband goes to spa parlor as he’s not blessed with a skilled wife J
- Did you have honors in High School. Did you receive any medals? Why or Why not? Yes. I was a sort of ‘biba’ kid back then. I used to join several quiz bees and writing contests where I always emerged a winner.
- Is blogging an option to you? Explain.I just started blogging June this year and I am getting addicted to it. It feels great to find yourself inspiring others in one way or another.
- In your life now, would you say it’s successful? Why or Why not? It depends on how you define “success”. I graduated from one of the most prestigious schools in the Philippines –UP Diliman. Less than one month of graduating, I landed a job in one of the most reputable news organizations in the country – BusinessWorld. Currently, I am working with one of the leading publishing firm in Asia with a very decent salary. In less than five years I’ve travelled a lot. I’ve been to most countries in Asia and have travelled US twice. From a human point of view, I’m successful. Isn’t it? But personally, unless I am able to fulfill God’s plans for me, I am nothing. This is something I am geared toward as I consummate my quarter life. The journey has just begun and it’s still a long way ahead.
- Are you happy now that you have this kind of award? Why or Why not? As I mentioned in my introduction: It’s such a great honor for a novice blogger like me to be nominated by a veteran in the industry.
My nominees are the following (in no particular order0:
- I see Bela
- Doctor Eamer
- Navigating Dad
- Michael Philip Atkins
- Vien M
Here are the questions I’ve got for you?
- Who do you wake up for every morning? Why?
- Which is a better shape for manholes – rounded or squared? Why or why not?
- How do you wish to die?
- Do you believe in ‘forever’? Why or why not?
- Why should we have children?